I try to write blogs whenever I get spare time

Just to let you know what I am trying to learn and what I am doing now.

Ubiquity : A new dimension of innovation...

One of my friend posted a link of this mozilla firefox add-on. When I go for the link and read out the "What is ubiquity" I got very curious - what a mere add on can do here? I install it, read the tutorial and then when I started to use it, I simply got stunned. It's an awesome implementation of an awesome idea. And after that, one thing rang my mind - life is becoming so easy these days. Now you can search for a location to inform your friend about that by mailing the map with simply writing some words as a command and you'll get all the works done by pressing a enter key. This is only a example how powerful "ubiquity" is!
Check this link for downloading ubiquity and here you'll find a fine tutorial. Use it and you'll love it that's for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment